Drivers and utilities for motherboard Elitegroup H61H2-MV (V1.0): You can find all the available drivers, utilities, software, manuals, firmware and the BIOS in the Motherboard Elitegroup H61H2-MV (V1.0) on our site. Insert ECS drives DVD to run Auto setup or browse the DVD to install Intel chipset drivers, VGA and sound drivers.(If you want know the detail information, please refer to chapter 4.) 22 H61H2-MV USER MANUAL Chapter 2 Step 2.
• Preface Copyright This publication, including all photographs, illustrations and software, is protected under international copyright laws, with all rights reserved. Neither this manual, nor any of the material contained herein, may be reproduced without written consent of the author. Version 2.0 Disclaimer The information in this document is subject to change without notice. • Declaration of Conformity This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following conditions: • This device may not cause harmful interference.
• This device must accept any interference received, including interfer- ence that may cause undesired operation. Canadian Department of Communications This class B digital apparatus meets all requirements of the Canadian Interference- causing Equipment Regulations. • T T T T T ABLE OF CONTENTS ABLE OF CONTENTS ABLE OF CONTENTS ABLE OF CONTENTS ABLE OF CONTENTS Preface Chapter 1 Introducing the Motherboard Introduction...1 Feature...2 Specifications..4 Motherboard Components..5 Chapter 2 7 7 7 7 7 Installing the Motherboard Safety Precautions..7 Choosing a Computer Case..7 Installing the Motherboard in a Case..7. • Security Menu...51 Save & Exit Menu..52 Updating the BIOS..53 Chapter 4 Using the Motherboard Software About the Software DVD-ROM/CD-ROM.55 Auto-installing under Windows XP/Vista/7.55.Running Setup..56 Manual Installation..58 Utility Software Reference..58 Chapter 5 Trouble Shooting Start up problems during assembly..59 Start up problems after prolong use..60 Maintenance and care tips..60 Basic Troubleshooting Flowchart..61. • Chapter 1 Introducing the Motherboard Introduction Thank you for choosing the H61H2-M2 motherboard. This motherboard is a high performance, enhanced function motherboard designed to support the LGA1155 ® ® ® socket for latest Intel Core Family/Pentium /Celeron processors for high-end business or personal desktop markets. • Feature Processor The motherboard uses an LGA1155 type of socket that carries the following features: ® ® ® • Accommodates the latest Intel Core Family/Pentium /Celeron pro- cessors • Supports “Hyper-Threading” technology CPU • DMI 5.0GT/s • One PCI Express x16 slot ®.
Click the download button next to the matching model name. Tvs printer driver download. The utility tells you which specific drivers are out-of-date for all of your devices. Step 1 - Download Your Driver To get the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, you can choose from a list of.
• Onboard LAN (Optional) The onboard LAN provides the following features: • Supports PCI Express • Integrated 10/100/1000 transceiver • Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up support • Supports PCI Express • Integrated 10/100 transceiver • Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up support Expansion Options The motherboard comes with the following expansion options: •. • 1 x Clear CMOS header • AMI BIOS with 32Mb SPI Flash ROM System BIOS • Support Multi-language BIOS Utility • Support ECS M.I.B III Utility • Support eBLU/eDLU/eSF AP support Form Factor • Micro ATX Size, 225mm x 180mm. • Motherboard Components Introducing the Motherboard.
• Table of Motherboard Components LABEL COMPONENTS ® LGA1155 socket for the latest Intel Core Family/Pentium 1. CPU Socket ® /Celeron Processors 2. CPU_FAN 4-pin CPU cooling fan connector 3.
DDR3_1~2 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM slots 4. ATX_POWER Standard 24-pin ATX power connector 5.
• Chapter 2 Installing the Motherboard Safety Precautions • Follow these safety precautions when installing the motherboard • Wear a grounding strap attached to a grounded device to avoid dam- age from static electricity • Discharge static electricity by touching the metal case of a safely grounded object before working on the motherboard •. • Do not over-tighten the screws as this can stress the motherboard. Checking Jumper Settings This section explains how to set jumpers for correct configuration of the motherboard. Setting Jumpers Use the motherboard jumpers to set system configuration options. Jumpers with more than one pin are numbered.