March 6, 2018: Fast, Flexible and Full of Features. February 26, 2018: Phenomenal Reliability & Performance Earn Kyocera Seven BLI 2018 Winter Picks Honors. January 17, 2018: 2018 Industry Forecast Manufacturers Look to the Year Ahead.
December 15, 2017: KYOCERA Document Solutions Named a 'Major Player' in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Security Solutions and Services 2017. December 12, 2017: Kyocera to Open New Fully Automated Factory in China to Increase Production of OPC Drums. December 12, 2017: Kyocera’s New Devices Featuring SMARTech: Perfect-Fit Starter MFPs for Small Business.
We, the manufacturer (Kyocera Mita Corporation) hereby declare that this equipment (page printer), model FS-1370DN is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC. View and Download Kyocera FS-1370DN service manual online. FS-1370DN All in One Printer pdf manual download. Also for: Pf-100, Ecosys p2135dn.
• FS-1370DN SERVICE MANUAL Published in April 2010 842L0111 2L0SM061 Rev. • CAUTION RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. It may be illegal to dispose of this battery into the municipal waste stream. Check with your local solid waste officials for details in your area for proper disposal.
ATTENTION IL Y A UN RISQUE D’EXPLOSION SI LA BATTERIE EST REMPLACEE PAR UN MODELE DE TYPE INCORRECT. • Revision history Revision Date Replaced pages Remarks April 23, 2010 1-3-1, 1-3-2, 1-3-7, 1-3-10 to 1-3-14, 1-4-2, 1-4-3, 1-6-2, 1-6-6. • This page is intentionally left blank. • Safety precautions This booklet provides safety warnings and precautions for our service personnel to ensure the safety of their customers, their machines as well as themselves during maintenance activities. Service personnel are advised to read this booklet carefully to familiarize themselves with the warnings and precautions described here before engaging in maintenance activities.
1-2 Paper Handling General Guidelines The machine is designed to print on standard copier paper, but it can also accept a variety of other types of paper within the limits specified.
• Safety warnings and precautions Various symbols are used to protect our service personnel and customers from physical danger and to prevent damage to their property. These symbols are described below: DANGER: High risk of serious bodily injury or death may result from insufficient attention to or incorrect compliance with warning messages using this symbol.
• 1.Installation Precautions WARNING • Do not use a power supply with a voltage other than that specified. Avoid multiple connections to one outlet: they may cause fire or electric shock. When using an extension cable, always check that it is adequate for the rated current...•.
• 2.Precautions for Maintenance WARNING • Always remove the power plug from the wall outlet before starting machine disassembly. Sony vegas templates download free. • Always follow the procedures for maintenance described in the service manual and other related brochures....• Under no circumstances attempt to bypass or disable safety features including safety mechanisms and protective circuits. • • Do not remove the ozone filter, if any, from the copier except for routine replacement.
• Do not pull on the AC power cord or connector wires on high-voltage components when removing them; always hold the plug itself... • This page is intentionally left blank. • (1) Precautions....1-5-1 (2) Drum....1-5-1 (3) Toner container...1-5-1 (4) How to tell a genuine Kyocera Mita toner container..1-5-2 1-5-2 Outer covers....1-5-3 (1) Detaching and refitting the top cover...1-5-3 (2) Detaching and refitting the right and left covers..1-5-4 1-5-3 Paper feed section...1-5-6. • 1-5-6 Transfer/separation section...1-5-14 (1) Detaching and refitting the transfer roller..1-5-14 1-5-7 Fuser section....1-5-16 (1) Detaching and refitting the fuser unit...1-5-16 (2) Switching the fuser pressure...1-5-18 1-5-8 PWBs....1-5-19 (1) Detaching and refitting the control PWB..1-5-19 (2) Detaching and refitting the power source PWB..1-5-22 (3) Detaching and refitting the high voltage PWB...1-5-24 1-5-9 Others....1-5-28.